Available Permit Applications

A permit is required for any construction, change in use or occupancy, alteration, and/or repair of any structure, building, or building system including plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and irrigation systems. If in doubt, please contact the Permits Department for more information. All contractors must be registered with the City before commercial and residential permits can be obtained. For permitting and contractor registration information please contact the Permits Department by email at permits@cityofmanvel.com or by phone at 281-489-0630 x4.

Please see below for a list of permits that may be issued by the City of Manvel.

  1. Contractor Permits
  1. Annual Permits
  1. Fill Dirt
  1. Food Vendors
  1. Commercial Business Permits
  1. Building Permit Packets
  1. Land Improvement Permits
  1. Rental Properties