The Utility Billing department is responsible for entering meter readings for each month of service and preparing monthly statements for the water and wastewater consumption at each connection in the service area.
Pay Your Bill Online
Utility Bill Pay Assistance
Should you need help paying your utility bill, organizations are available to assist those in need:
Other Water Utilities Serving Manvel Subdivisions
The City of Manvel is not the only utility service provider in our area. Find out what utility district you may be in by using the following reference chart.
- Cobblestone Apartments Municipal Operations | 281-347-8686
- Cold River Ranch Gulf Coast Utility | 281-585-5755
- Lakes of Savannah Environmental Development Partners | 832-467-1599
- Meridiana SI Environmental | 832-490-1600
- Newport Lake Estates Municipal Operations | 281-347-8686
- Oakcrest Manvel Utilities (not affiliated with the City of Manvel) | 281-489-2900
- Orchard Park Municipal Operations | 281-347-8686
- Pomona SI Environmental | 832-490-1600
- Rodeo Palms Municipal Operations | 281-347-8686
- Sedona Lakes Municipal District | 281-290-6500
- Southfork Municipal Water | 281-367-5511
- Silver Creek SI Environmental | 832-490-1600
- Silver Lake SI Environmental | 832-490-1600
- Stone Bridge SI Environmental | 832-490-1600
Change of Service Requests
Visit the Finance Department at City Hall, 20025 Highway 6, to request a change of service, or call 281-489-0630 (Ext 2). The Finance Department's hours of operation are Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm and Friday, 7:30 - 11:30 am.
Fees for Service
$75.00 for deposit and $20.00 for set up fee
$200.00 for deposit and $20.00 for set up fee
$200.00 for deposit and $40.00 for set up fee
Residential Request to Cancel Utility Service Account
Request to cancel your residential utility service account (PDF). If you need assistance filling out the request form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-489-0630 (Ext 132).
All irrigation systems installed in residential and commercial areas must be permitted through the City of Manvel. Contact the Permits Department at 281-489-0630 (Ext 4) or by email at email@example.com for more information.
Customer Release of Information
To authorize the City of Manvel to release information, fill out the Customer Release of Information Authorization Form (PDF).