Utility Billing

The Utility Billing department is responsible for entering meter readings for each month of service and preparing monthly statements for the water and wastewater consumption at each connection in the service area.

Pay Your Bill Online

Create your Municipal Payment Portal account to pay your utility bills online, or learn more about the Municipal Payment Portal!

Utility Bill Pay Assistance

Should you need help paying your utility bill, organizations are available to assist those in need:

Other Water Utilities Serving Manvel Subdivisions  

The City of Manvel is not the only utility service provider in our area. Find out what utility district you may be in by using the following reference chart. 

  • Cobblestone Apartments               Municipal Operations | 281-347-8686
  • Cold River Ranch                                Gulf Coast Utility | 281-585-5755
  • Lakes of Savannah                            Environmental Development Partners | 832-467-1599
  • Meridiana                                              SI Environmental | 832-490-1600
  • Newport Lake Estates                      Municipal Operations | 281-347-8686
  • Oakcrest                                                 Manvel Utilities (not affiliated with the City of Manvel) | 281-489-2900
  • Orchard Park                                        Municipal Operations | 281-347-8686
  • Pomona                                                 SI Environmental | 832-490-1600
  • Rodeo Palms                                        Municipal Operations | 281-347-8686
  • Sedona Lakes                                      Municipal District | 281-290-6500
  • Southfork                                              Municipal Water | 281-367-5511
  • Silver Creek                                          SI Environmental | 832-490-1600
  • Silver Lake                                            SI Environmental | 832-490-1600
  • Stone Bridge                                        SI Environmental | 832-490-1600

Solid Waste is provided by Waste Connections. Visit their website, call 281-331-0810, or visit our Solid Waste and Recycling webpage for more information.

Change of Service Requests

Visit the Finance Department at City Hall, 20025 Highway 6, to request a change of service, or call 281-489-0630 (Ext 2). The Finance Department's hours of operation are Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm and Friday, 7:30 - 11:30 am.

Fees for Service

$95.00 +
$75.00 for deposit and $20.00 for set up fee

$220.00 +
$200.00 for deposit and $20.00 for set up fee

$240.00 +
$200.00 for deposit and $40.00 for set up fee

The following documentation will need to be provided at the time service is requested:

  • A copy of your valid driver's license
  • A copy of the front page of the HUD agreement, or
  • A copy of the deed if you own the home, or
  • A copy of the current lease agreement if you are leasing/renting

Residential Request to Cancel Utility Service Account

Request to cancel your residential utility service account (PDF). If you need assistance filling out the request form, email utilitybilling@cityofmanvel.com or call 281-489-0630 (Ext 132).

Irrigation Systems

All irrigation systems installed in residential and commercial areas must be permitted through the City of Manvel. Contact the Permits Department at 281-489-0630 (Ext 4) or by email at permits@cityofmanvel.com for more information.

Customer Release of Information

To authorize the City of Manvel to release information, fill out the Customer Release of Information Authorization Form (PDF).