Residents have the ability to apply for and renew annual alarm licenses and permits online through the MyGov portal.
The MyGov account allows users to renew submit and renew permits through their portal. To access the portal, visit web.mygov.us.
If you are new to the system, you will need to create an account by following the steps below:
- Go to web.mygov.us
- Select "Collaborator Login"
- Below the Login button, select "New Account"
- Fill in all required information
- Verify your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
To renew a permit, you will need to:
- Log into your Collaborator Account
- Navigate to the Businesses License tab
- Input your address into the search bar
- Select the gearbox icon next to the address
- Select "Renew"
If you would like to renew your permit in person, visit 6615 North Masters during regular business hours and city staff will be available to assist you.
For issues with the MyGov system, please call 281-489-1212.