The primary mission of the Emergency Management activities of the City of Manvel is to coordinate emergency preparedness, response, and recovery efforts with all city departments, citizens, and surrounding communities.
Everything you didn't know you needed to know about disaster preparation is here!
It only takes one storm to change your life and community. Tropical cyclones are among nature’s most powerful and destructive phenomena. If you live in an area prone to tropical cyclones, you need to be prepared. Review the slideshow below for tips on how you can be best prepared during this hurricane season.
NATURAL DISASTER SAFETY AND PREPAREDNESS - ARE YOU READY?
- *Preparing for Disasters in Your Home: What to Buy, What to Skip
- Planning together for Emergencies - Family Guide
- How to Prep for Every Type of Disaster
- *Flood Water Safety
- Storm Shelter Cost and Price Guide
- Protect Yourself - Don't Lose Power this Winter
- How to Keep your Home Warm During the Winter
- *The Homeowner's Ultimate Guide to Natural Disaster Safety
- *Saving the Whole Family: Disaster Preparedness for Small and Large Animals
- *Floods: People with Disabilities - Disaster Safety
- Clean up safely after a disaster
- *Disaster Readiness Tips for People with Mobility Disabilities
- Preparing for Disaster for People with Disabilities and Other Special Needs
- Disaster Safety for People with Disabilities
- *Hurricanes for Kids - Safety Resources, Facts and Projects
- Getting Your Family and Kids Prepared for a Disaster
- *Coping with Disaster
- Ready or Not - Disaster Preparedness in the Workplace
- Is Your Parent's Long Term Care Residence Ready for an Emergency? Questions to Ask
- How to prepare for Natural Disasters Abroad
- Neighborhood Safety